CEO of Dr. Lamya’s Group
Laser Dental Specialist
Dr. Lamya is the First Senior Female Dentist in the GCC with the Master Degree in Laser Dentistry from Aachen University, and a European Master Degree in Oral Laser Application (EMOLA).
With more than 27 years of experience in dentistry, Dr. Lamya is able to create the perfect smile using the latest techniques and technology with minimal pain and discomfort. She has tremendous experience in many different fields such as laser dental treatments, dental surgeries, dental implants, emergency cases, restorative dental treatments, prosthodontics, cosmetic procedures and more.
Dr. Lamya has been a chosen speaker in many dental conferences. As a pioneer in laser dentistry in the country, Dr. Lamya is capable of using different laser devices to create the perfect smile. Dr. Lamya’s Centers carries the largest number of Laser systems in the country, some of which are the Light Walket AT Fotona Laser, Elexxion Snore-3 Laser, Sapphire Diode Laser and much more; this helps with performing minimally invasive dental treatments to achieve the best results.
- Lecturer in the Laser Dentistry 2nd International Dental Laser Courses for General Practice in Sharjah University Laser and Research Center Sharjah UAE.
- Lecturer in Laser Dentistry in Oman conference 7th Gulf Dental Association conference
- Organizing the third Conference of the Bahrain Dental Society of the first conference of the secretarial General of the council of Dental society of the GCC.
- Organizing committee of the 4th Conference & Exhibition of Bahrain Dental Society.
Dr. Lamya prioritizes high quality patient-centered care for all patients. Clear communication, empathy and trust is built between her relationships with patients. She is a Certified Nitrous Oxide provider and is able to administer it to patients with high anxiety to help manage pain during dental procedures. Receiving the best quality of care is guaranteed at Dr. Lamya’s Center.
Dr. Lamya Mahmood’s Awards:
- 1999, An award an outstanding young Entrepreneur who has made a significant business contribution to Bahrain’s private sector by Ernest & young in Al Ahli Commercial Bank – Bahrain
- 2002 – 2004, Bahrain Dental Society Activities Award
- 2002 – 2004, Children & youth Science Center award from Ministry of Youth Sports.
- 2006 – 2008, An award in Bahrain dental Society of Participating in Activities and conferences, Kingdom of Bahrain
- 2007 – 2008, An award in Royal Court Charity & Bahrain Philanthropic Society in participating charity dental health care & activities in, Kingdom of Bahrain
- 2009, An award in Bahrain Dental Society in laser dentistry, Enhancing dental treatment with laser.
- 2009 – 2010, An award in Active member of the Academy in laser dentistry in all courses & conference
- 2011, An award in Alba Labour Union for the Generous Support during National Day Celebration.
- 2013, Young Female Entrepreneur Business Award.
- 2016, SME of the Year Award.
- 2018, An award in Bahrain GSK of contribution as a Speaker in Dental Standalone Scientific Activity, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 2019, International Women’s Entrepreneurial Challenge (IWEC) Award 2019.
Dr. Lamya Mahmood in Business:
- Founder and CEO of Dr. Lamya’s Laser Specialist Dental Center.
- Founder and Managing Director of Medline Medical Equipments.
- Founder and Owner of Medline Dental Laboratory.
- Founder and Owner of Dr. Lamya’s L.L.C as a Property Management Company for Real Estate in USA.
- Executive Member in Bin Mahmood Group.
- Main investor of companies in USA such as NASSEO L.L.C, Medical Supply Company approved by FAD and PaletteApp™. The world’s largest Digital database of architectural products and materials company.
Dr. Lamya is a member of different noble societies:
- President of First Bahrain Laser Dental Association
- Active member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Founding member of Bahrain Dental Society
- Chairman of the BAHRAIN Dental Society
- Member of Health Committee Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI).
- Coordinator of the Educational Program of the Bahrain Dental Society and Ministry of Health in The Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bahrain Entrepreneurial Organization.
- Member of the Saudi Dental Association
- President of Women Committee of Bahrain Philanthropic Society.
- Member of the Royal Orphan society of Bahrain.